A DOZEN DRAWBACKS TO
WORKING IN A CUBICLE
- Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when I'm in the @#$%? box all day!
- Not being able to check E-mail attachments without first seeing who is behind me.
- Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.
- That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I will get a piece of cheese.
- Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
- My walls are too close together for my hammock to work right.
- Women: Damned near impossible to adjust your bra or slip without comment.
- Men: Co-workers tend to stare when you take your pants off.
- 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
- Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
- When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.
- Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.