CREATIVE COMEBACK LINES
FOR THE WORKPLACE
- Obviously you're unable to assimilate my stimulating concepts
into your blighted and simplistic world-view.
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of it.
- I like you. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?!?
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- I'll give you a nice, shiny quarter if you'll go away.
- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
- Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
- You sound reasonable. It must be time to up my medication.
- You're just jealous because the little voices talk to ME.
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
- I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
- Who me? I just wander from room to room.